International Student Orientation (ISO) - New Students Only Online
The International Student Orientation is one two hour online event designed ONLY for NEW international students ( (excluding EAP students and students at CDI College in the Greater Toronto Area. For students attending CDI, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for orientation information)) to learn about essential information pertaining to them, additional to the information provided at AC Day 1.
The objectives of this event are:
- To ensure a smooth start for international students starting their program in Winter 2024
- To introduce students to the International Education Center
- To share essential information to international students:
- immigration information
- health Insurance
- security information and fraud/scam reminders
- academic integrity
- student support services
Register for ONE SESSION that best fits your schedule: December 18th, January 3rd or January 4th.
- Wednesday, January 3, 2024
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event.
- Event URL:
SLC Booking Kiosk
The SLC Kiosk will be serving students through the email@example.com email and the Online Chat
If you need further assistance, contact Michelle MacIsaac by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 613-727-4723 ext.6396.