Succeed in Canada Workshop: Financial Literacy in Canada Online
As an international student, do you want to learn more about managing your money and how to develop a strong financial rapport in Canada?
Learn how to:
- Establish a credit rating and credit score ; understand your credit report/ credit bureau information
- Learn when to pay credit cards/ bills on time to optimize your future in Canada
- Understand if you should file income tax as a temporary resident in Canada
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023
- 9:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- All Campuses
- This is an online event.
- Event URL:
SLC Booking Kiosk
The SLC Kiosk will be serving students through the email@example.com email and the Online Chat
If you need further assistance, contact Michelle MacIsaac by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 613-727-4723 ext.6396.