Succeed in Canada: Food for Thought Online
Navigating a Canadian grocery store and preparing food on a budget may seem challenging at first, but you will be shopping and cooking like a pro after this interactive workshop! Join us to learn all about:
- Reading food labels
- finding the best deals at the grocery store
- cheap & cheerful recipe ideas
- maintaining proper nutrition on a budget
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- 9:00am - 10:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- All Campuses
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
SLC Booking Kiosk
The SLC Kiosk will be serving students through the firstname.lastname@example.org email and the Online Chat
If you need further assistance, contact Michelle MacIsaac by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 613-727-4723 ext.6396.