Online: English Conversation Session Online
Practice speaking English online in a small group at no charge.
Note: This is an online session in Zoom. You will be sent a confirmation email with the link to connect.
Think of some interesting questions that you want to ask the group.
Start your questions with any of the 5W+H words (what, where, when, who, why, how).
Try using the verbs - to be, to do, and to have - in forming your questions.
- What is your favourite store in Ottawa?
- Where do you like to walk in Ottawa?
- When is the best time to go on vacation in Canada?
- Who has a tattoo(s) in the group?
- Why has Algonquin so few buildings higher than four floors?
- How do people save money in your country?
SLC Booking Kiosk
The SLC Kiosk is located on the 2nd floor of Dare District (C Building).
If you need further assistance, contact Michelle MacIsaac by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 613-727-4723 ext.6396.