Regulate to Communicate – Working with Emotions 2 Online
Learning how to regulate our emotions is one of the skills that help us to say no to an unwanted request or to ask someone for something we need. In this workshop we will learn how to
- Validate the function and the role of our emotions,
- How to regulate by accumulating the positive and taking care of our PLEASE skills.
- Learn the DEAR MAN Communication Skills.
Related LibGuide: Essential Study Skills by Shannon S.
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- All Campuses
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
SLC Booking Kiosk
The SLC Kiosk will be serving students through the firstname.lastname@example.org email and the Online Chat
If you need further assistance, contact Michelle MacIsaac by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 613-727-4723 ext.6396.