Student Budget Planning
Join us for a session filled with knowledge and information about planning your budget during your studies in Canada.
Learn how to-
- How to prepare a budget including analysis of fixed, variable and periodic expenses and the “envelope system”
- Receive a student budgeting spreadsheet (pdf) post-session you can utilize to create your own personalized budget
- Review of credit bureaus and their purpose, wise credit card use, high-interest loans and scams
- Discussion of ways to stretch your money on a tight budget
Date & Time : Dec 14 3.30 p.m.- 5.00 p.m. eastern time (Canada & US)
- Thursday, January 14, 2021
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm
SLC Booking Kiosk
If you need further assistance, visit the SLC Kiosk in C259.
If you need further assistance, visit us at the International Education Centre in C021.
Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:45 pm
If you need further assistance, contact Michelle MacIsaac by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 613-727-4723 ext.6396.