How to Identify Fraud and Scams and Stay Safe as an International Student
This webinar is designed for international students to learn about:
- Information relating to various Frauds and Scams that are current in Canada
- Guidance on how to identify and how to report a fraud or scam
- Various resources on Emergency Services and how to stay safe in Canada
- An introduction about AC Security Services
- Victims of scams and fraud share their experiences
Register for this event HERE!
- Friday, September 18, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
SLC Booking Kiosk
If you need further assistance, visit the SLC Kiosk in C259.
If you need further assistance, visit us at the International Education Centre in C021.
Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:45 pm
If you need further assistance, contact Michelle MacIsaac by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 613-727-4723 ext.6396.